Each Faculty has one or more Faculty Librarians who act as a first point of contact between the Faculty and the Library.
Engineering Faculty Librarian
Humanities and Social Sciences Librarians
Science Faculty Librarian
Strathclyde Business School Librarian
Faculty Librarians can help with:
- Getting started with a literature search
- Conducting a comprehensive literature search
- Devising a search strategy
- Using a particular resource
- Tracking down publications
- Managing your references
- Evaluating resources
- Planning information skills training for your students
- Delivering EndNote Online and EndNote Desktop workshops.