Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Useful strategy and organisation websites
- Businessballs. Free management training resources and information. Main topics include marketing, management, leadership, human resource management, teambuilding, personal development, business terminology and more.
- Confederation of British Industry (CBI) CBI information, news, campaigns, latest thinking and reports.
- Chartered Management Institute- Includes news, opinions and research reports.
- CorporateRegister.com The world's largest online directory of corporate responsibility (CR) reports, past and present, making it the primary reference point for CR reports and resources worldwide. The majority of our content is available free of charge after registration as a service to the global CR stakeholder community.
- International Institute for Management Development (IMD) Look at Research and Knowledge: Publications section for current business thinking, practices, working papers, insights and IMD research.
- Investors in People: Details on initiatives, national standards and case studies.
- Management Consultancies Association (MCA) Access to news, insights, reports and the Annual report on the UK Consulting industry.
- Mckinsey A good example of a management consultancy firm website. Go to 'Insights & Publications' for recent thinking and analysis on business and management topics including organization, strategy and sustainability. 'Leading in the 21st cenury' and 'Urbanization' are included in the 'Themes' heading. You also have access to 'McKinsey Quarterly' articles.
- Vlearn: Talks on a wide range of business and economic topics by academics, leaders and entrepreneurs.
- 12manage Summaries of business methods and models - main headings include Change and Organization, Ethics and Responsibility, Leadership and Strategy.
- Zanran: Search engine for data and statistics including charts, graphs and tables.