Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Useful management science websites
- The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) is the largest society in the world for professionals in the field of operations research (O.R.), management science, and analytics.
- Mckinsey is a good example of a management consultancy firm website. Go to 'Insights & Publications' for recent thinking and analysis on business and management topics including operations, business & technology, risk management and sustainability. 'Big data & advanced analytics' is included in the 'Themes' heading.
- International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS) is an umbrella organization for national operations research societies of over 45 countries from Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and South America. Access to reports, papers, news.
- Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) is an international organization dedicated to the promotion of modeling and simulation interoperability and reuse for the benefit of a broad range of M&S communities.
- 12manage Summaries of business methods and models - main headings Program and Project, Strategy, Supply chain and Quality.
- Vlearn: Talks on a wide range of business and economic topics by academics, leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Zanran: Search engine for data and statistics including charts, graphs and tables.