Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- BioMed Central- an open access publisher. Part of Springer Nature.
- Engage in Research- interactive site for Bioscience undergraduates, covering how to carry out a literature review, write scientific papers, undertake basic statistical analysis and more.
- Europe PubMed Central - free access to Biomedical literature.
- ISRCTN Registry- search and share information about current controlled trials. Part of Springer Nature.
- The Knowledge Network - health and social care resources for Scotland.
- MedlinePlus- gives information on over 750 diseases and conditions, together with information on prescription and non-prescription drugs, from the consumer's point of view. Produced by the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.