Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Support for Teaching
The library is happy to help support your teaching activities and can do so in the following ways:
- Helping to manage reading lists and ensuring stock is available in the library as well as linked to the class pages on MyPlace
- Providing tours, inductions session, and more detailed classes for your students in how to use our many resources
- Facilitating an array of useful study spaces, from silent areas to bookable group discussion rooms
- Managing over 500 computers, spread over open floor space and teaching labs. Details of available software online.
- There are also teaching rooms suitable for classes listed on the central room booking system under the Curran Building
Contact your Faculty Librarian for further information.