The library is happy to help support your teaching activities and can do so in the following ways:
- Helping to manage reading lists and ensuring stock is available in the library as well as linked to the class pages on MyPlace
- Providing tours, inductions session, and more detailed classes for your students in how to use our many resources
- Facilitating an array of useful study spaces, from silent areas to bookable group discussion rooms
- Managing over 500 computers, spread over open floor space and teaching labs. Details of available software online.
- There are also teaching rooms suitable for classes listed on the central room booking system under the Curran Building
Contact your Faculty Librarian for further information.