What is EndNote Desktop?
What is EndNote?
EndNote is reference management software designed to make your academic life a little easier by allowing you to build a collection of references for your research. It can help take the stress out of referencing properly, helping you organise your lists of references and create bibliographies. It allows you to :
- Find and import references downloaded from library catalogues and databases directly into your own personal EndNote library
- Store, organise and search for references in your EndNote library
- Add citations to your word-processed document and create your bibliography in a number of citation styles
Why use EndNote?
- You need to provide accurate references to all the sources you use to avoid plagiarism - EndNote makes this easier!
- Using EndNote ensures you cite your references in the correct style for your School or purpose
How can I find out more?
Telephone: 0141 548 4444
This guide has been adapted with kind permission, from the Newcastle University EndNote Libguide.